Item: High Quality Desoldering Soldering Tin Remover Braided Copper Mesh Wire 1.5M Sucking Tin Belt Tool For BGA Repair
Conditions: Brand New
- WL-1515: 1.5mm (width) * 1.5m (length)
- WL-2015: 2.0mm (width) * 1.5m (length)
- WL-2515: 2.5mm (width) * 1.5m (length)
- WL-3015: 3.0mm (width) * 1.5m (length)
- WL-3515: 3.5mm (width) * 1.5m (length)
- Material: Cooper
Package Include: 1* Tin Remover
- High Quality Tin Remover, Very Helpful For De-soldering and Soldering!
- Braided Wire With Premium Cooper, Remove Annoying Soldering Tin Efficiently;
- Quickly removes unwanted solder when used with a soldering iron.
- Please always work in a well ventilated area when desoldering to avoid the fumes from heat solder and the coating doing harm to your eyes and lungs.
How to use:
- Place the desoldering mesh over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering mesh, the solder will be absorbed.
- Remove the desoldering mesh after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the mesh.
- Repeat the above steps to remove unwanted solder completely.