Item: Computer Hard Drive PCB Circuit Board Repair BIOS Chip Transfer Service
Description: Lots of hard drive problems are caused by its circuit board. However, simply replacing the PCB board won't solve problems because the new PCB board requires the original BIOS chip to work properly with your HDD. Swapping BIOS chip need professional devices and solid electronic skills, it's critical to your data. With our service, what you need to do is sending us your original PCB board (or the whole HDD if you want), we will fix the PCB board problems and send it back to you. We have professional devices and solid skills to guarantee the repaired PCB board work properly;
- Service Only: This is for hard drive circuit board repair (BIOS transfer) service ONLY, there is no item included. You are required to send us your faulty PCB board (and donor parts if necessary) to receive this service.
- One BIOS Chip Transfer: This service is for one BIOS chip transferring only. For PCB boards that equipped with more than one BIOS chips, extra labor fee ($80) involves for each more transferring;
- Main Control Chip Transfer: For PCB boards that don't have separated BIOS chips, usually their BIOS data are integrated into their main control chip, extra labor fee ($200) involves to transfer the main control chip;
- Labor fee is NOT refundable: The labor fee is NOT refundable once the repairing job has conducted;
- Testing Service Count: Please ensure to the best of your ability that your PCB board is faulty before sending it to us. It is NOT REFUNDABLE if we test and confirm that your original PCB board is working properly (and does not need repairing).
- Check Your Original BIOS Chip Before Shipping: Your original BIOS chip is essential to your HDD. In case the original BIOS chip is faulty / damaged, it might cause your HDD doesn't work even if we transfer them successfully. So, please double check before sending us your board;
We Have HDD Repair / Data Recovery Services, Please Contact us For FREE Quotations!
- Hard Drive Broken / Stopped Working?
- Hard Drive Accidentally Formatted And Lost Data?
- Portable /External USB Hard Drive Unreadable?
- Hard Drive Display “You need to format the disk …"
- Computer Doesn't Work Properly?
Please don't worry, we are always here to help!